Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swan Steps Into The Field

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Hercule

Sebastian Hercule

Swan Steps Into The Field Empty
PostSubject: Swan Steps Into The Field   Swan Steps Into The Field EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:02 pm

Hello everyone, Sebastian or Swan here. Whenever I was searching forumotion I found your site and I thought I should join. The only thing I really know about DC is from Teen Titans(that show was my jam) and the short TV series Young Justice. Well, that and the little bits of common sense a nerd should have. But besides that let's get onto me....I suppose. I'm more so an anime nerd and my favorite animes are: Madoka Magica, Any FATE Stuff, Barakamon, and...those are the only things that come to mind right now. But yeah, besides watching anime I....roleplay? Well, that much is obvious but I also...lift weights, bruh? 

But moving on. Happy to be here and it is a pleasure to meet you all~.
Back to top Go down
Crow
Admin
Crow

PostSubject: Re: Swan Steps Into The Field   Swan Steps Into The Field EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:30 pm

Welcome to the site, it's very nice to have you here. We are putting the final touches on it and hope to have the Roleplay's going by this weekend. So tonight we will be working to get that completely. Again welcome to it, if you'd like I can add you to the skype chat we have. Just pm your skype information and I'll make it happen.
Back to top Go down
https://temperatureofthesoul.rpg-board.net
Rebellion
Admin
Rebellion

PostSubject: Re: Swan Steps Into The Field   Swan Steps Into The Field EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:06 pm

Hello, t'is I, your benevolent God and Herald of things to come. I've come from Heaven to bequeath unto you good tidings that your arrival is among friends. The final touches took longer than hoped, but they're now almost done. I'm finishing them up as we speak and the grand opening may commence. <3;
Back to top Go down
G9inWonderland

G9inWonderland

PostSubject: Re: Swan Steps Into The Field   Swan Steps Into The Field EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:51 am

Welcome, join the fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swan Steps Into The Field   Swan Steps Into The Field Empty

Back to top Go down

Swan Steps Into The Field
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Getting Started :: Introductions.-
Jump to: